Prothinspo has the largest selection of diet, exercise and celebrity weight loss in the world. With a thinspiration gallery to keep you motivated visually with Celebrity and Supermodel Tips and Tricks to weight loss from Jodee the Queen of this scene... WWW.PRO-THINSPO.COM
Prothinspo has served millions we are the McDonalds of Thinspiration.. last checked hit counter
CLICK IMAGES BELOW TO READ MORE OR PURCHASE.
The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical advice.
If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult your doctor before starting a weight loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or any other symptoms.
5HTP, a natural derivative from an amino acid, is a metabolic precursor to serotonin, and is a safe, natural and inexpensive solution to all varying symptoms of serotonin deficiency syndrome.
5HTP 50 mg, an effective and efficient remedy for all customers who are looking for relief from Serotonin Deficiency Syndrome without usage of dangerous drugs. 5HTP has produced clear and significant improvements in people with all Serotonin Deficiency Syndrome, including depression, insomnia, anxiety and eating disorders.
Research shows 50 mg of 5HTP is as effective or better than the state of the art anti-depressive drugs for clinical depression, (SSRI Fluvoxamine) with no side effects.
Like L-tryptophan, 5HTP readily crosses the brain-blood barrier and is directly converted into serotonin. Because 5HTP doesn't compete with other aminos, and can only be used for serotonin, it is 5-10 times more potent than L-tryptophan. 5HTP is more effective than other anti-depressives because they are highly specific to serotonin. 5HTP works not only in serotonergic neurons, but also in dopominergic and noradrenergic neurons thus giving the effect of stimulating serotonin and catacolaminegic neurotransmission.
Anti-aging Fruit Serum Plus is a unique non-oily Natural Enzyme system which loosens blackheads and exfoliates other debris that clog pores. It also hydrolyzes (dissolves) and exfoliates the dead cells of the outermost layer of the skin's surface. It is recommended for all types of non-sensitive skin and is also very beneficial for problem, oily, pigmented, dull, and tired skin.
Directions: Apply directly to the skin after cleansing, or prior to the application of any other facial product. Best results are achieved when used twice daily.
Caution: Do not use on skin that is irritated from the sun, extreme cold, peeling, waxing, or electrolysis. Do not apply prior, or immediately following Glycolic Acid Peels, or Retin-A. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Please note: Color of product may change with time due to natural ingredients.
Key ingredient functions and product benefits: The synergistic blend of Green Papaya Extract, Pineapple Extract, Bromelain, and Papain, in this active serum helps to start a gentle, yet effective biological peeling cycle. This process helps to remove dead skin cells from the surface without effecting live skin tissue. Helps to root out impurities, whiteheads, blackheads and improve skin texture. Aqueous Extract of Calendula and Thyme Leaves and Sage Leaves help to calm inflammation and refine pores. Glycerin and Sodium PCA improve moisture levels. A light and fresh citrus scent. Stimulates cell renewal and with regular use, improves skin's texture and feel. Increases cell turnover, enhances microcirculation. Helps to break down pore clogging oils.
The all-natural breast enhancement-gradually augment the size and shape of your breasts using a formula that promotes a healthy transformation.
With Blossom Breast enhancement, adding inches to your bust is now a less expensive alternative to costly surgery. Blossom offers a non-surgical solution to attaining fuller, firmer breasts with the help of a balanced combination of all-natural ingredients. This formula helps you look and feel your best and delivers beautiful results in just weeks.
BODY SLIM Fat-Loss Formula Burn Fat - Lose Weight Increase Physical Performance Build Lean Muscle Mass
What is Body Slim? Body Slim was formulated to suppress the appetite and increase the energy level, resulting in weight loss. How does it work?
BURN FAT By increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis. Body Slim with Advantra Z enables the body to accelerate the removal of unwanted fat stores and - when used in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise - lose weight.
INCREASE PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE In addition, during aerobic exercise, the free fatty acids released from the fat stores provide the body with greater amount of energy, facilitating increased physical performace.
BUILD LEAN MUSCLE When Body Slim with Advantra Z, is used in combination with high protein intake and a moderate weight training program, the body increases the availability of amino acids which are then incorporated into protein to build lean muscle mass.
Recommended Use: Take two (2) capsules before breakfast or morning exercise session, and two (2) capsules at mid-afternoon, with 8 ounces of water. Begin use with one-half the recommended dose (one capsule twice a day) for the first seven days to assess your tolerance. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES PER DAY. DO NOT TAKE IN THE EVENING. Please note: This product contains caffeine and should not be taken by individuals wishing to eliminate these ingredients from their diet.
*For best results, use as part of a reduced fat diet and exercise program. Limit use of caffeine-containing foods
BODY SLIM WITH FUCOXANTHIN.. Thermogenic formula designed to increase thermogenesis and assist in fat loss, without eliminating muscle. (Thermogenesis is the process of heat production in organisms.)
Now with Fucoxanthin.
Fucoxanthin is being explored for weight loss to naturally increase the metabolic rate. Japanese researchers have found that fucoxanthin (isolated from wakame) promotes the loss of abdominal fat in obese mice and rats. Animals lost 5 to 10% of their body weight. Although it's not fully understood how fucoxanthin works, it appears to target a protein called UCP1 that increases the rate at which abdominal fat is burned. Abdominal fat, also called white adipose tissue, is the kind of fat that surrounds our organs and is linked to heart disease and diabetes. Fucoxanthin also appears to stimulate the production of DHA, one of the omega-3 fatty acids found in fatty fish such as salmon.
Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
*Daily Value Not Established
In several clinical trials, caralluma fimbriata has produced significant weight loss in most participants.
It is believed that caralluma fimbriata blocks the activity of several enzymes, which then block the formation of fat, forcing fat reserves to be burned.
* Reduced appetite * Improved energy * Safe, natural weight loss
Caralluma Fimbriata. This newcomer to the appetite suppressing herbal group is taking the market by storm and may well become the next replacement for Hoodia Gordonii which is much more expensive and pure material is much less available. We feel very strongly about Caralluma Fimbriata, which is part of the succulent family...a cactus that has been used for centuries by tribes in drought-stricken areas to suppress appetite, while at the same time supplying natural nutrients contained in this species alone.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servomgs Per Bottle: 30 Each Capsule Contains
Several recent double-blind scientific studies (the only proof accepted by the established scientific community) Tonalin™ CLA proved it can slim your body, tone your muscles, reduce the incidence of breast cancer, improve asthma, allergy, blood sugar control and diabetes. It even limits atherosclerosis which can lead to heart disease!
What's the difference between Tonalin™ CLA and ordinary CLA?
Recently, Tonalin™ CLA has received a lot of publicity in the news. This had to do with the major difference that exist between Tonalin™ conjugated linoleic acid and other leading CLA brands. The story made the news after it was noted that Tonalin™ CLA which is made from Safflower contains up to 82% CLA as compared to other leading brands made from Sunflower oil containing as little as 30% CLA.
How does Tonalin™ CLA work?
CLA is a scientifically proven, effective nutritional supplement that naturally slims the body by inhibiting the activity of lipase enzymes that usher fat into fat cells. It also increases lean muscle mass which enables your body to burns more calories and function at optimal levels--the result, you lose fat in all the right places.
CLA's ability to reshape your body by inhibiting the activity of lipase enzymes that usher fat into fat cells makes it the perfect choice for anyone serious about reclaiming their health or dropping 6 or more pounds of body fat.
The question we receive from thousands of satisfied clients is...
How do you get Tonalin™ CLA conjugated linoleic acid supplement to work so well?
Simply, Tonalin™ is the only CLA supplement that has been granted a patent by the USPTO. And, it is the only one that has been used in 90% of the clinical trials and rigorously tested over and over. Free from the chemical trappings of other leading brands, our all-natural Tonalin™ CLA blows the competition away in potency, safety, ease of digestion and effective weight loss.
Tonalin™ CLA contains:
No Yeast No Starch No Chemical Additives No Artificial Dyes No Salt No Sugar When you buy the Tonalin™ CLA brand you just can't buy a better CLA supplement at any price. No wonder it's preferred 20 to 1 over ordinary conjugated linoleic acid.
Carbohydrate Blocker contains Phaseolamin , a derivative of the white kidney bean, Phaseolus vulgaris. works by slowing down the digestion of starch by inhibiting alpha-amylase, an enzyme that breaks down starch to be more fully absorbed by the body.
Assists in blocking conversion of starch into blood sugar. Safely and noninvasively controls and balances blood sugar levels Natural, non-stimulant carbohydrate / amylase control
DOSAGE Take one to two capsule at mealtime with a full glass of water. For best results take before lunch and dinner or with any high carbohydrate meal. Consult you physician or health care professional prior to starting any diet routine.
Chá de Bugre (Cordia ecalyculata / Cordia ecalyculata), a small tree 20-40 feet high and 1-2 feet in diameter with its origins in Brazil is growing in various tropical areas of South America including Argentina and Paraguay. Thanks to the red cherry fruit resembling coffee beans, Chá de Bugre is also known as 'café do mato' (coffee of the woods). In small villages, you can still find many locals using it as a coffee substitute.
For centuries, Chá de Bugre has been known as a very potent weight loss aid and you can find it in pharmacies, stores and even local stalls all around Brazil. Thanks to its wide range of applications, Chá de Bugre can be found in various forms such as tea bags, tinctures and fluid extracts and In capsule form. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
For Natural Weight Management
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 4 Capsules 80 Caps per bottle Servings per bottle: 20
* Daily Value Not Established Other Ingredients: Gelatin Cellulose,Magnesium, Stearate, and Searic 80 Caps per bottle Compare to NATIONAL BRAND
Diet slim and Tone is a thermogenic compound containing hydroxycitric acid, bitter orange , guarana (herbal form of caffeine), willow bark (herbal form of aspirin), l-carnitine, and chromium picolinate. These ingredients combine to make an effective stack for increasing the burning of fat in the body (similar to the use of the ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack) and helping to suppress the appetite.
Combines nutrients specifically designed to support and maintain the growth of healthy hair, skin and nails.
Including Calcium, MSM and Silica.
Silica is one of the most abundant minerals in the world. All of our joint tissue, hair, skin, nails, and every fiber of muscle contains silica. The health, look and feel of your hair, skin, and nails depends largely on how much silica is present.
MSM is a naturally occurring organic sulphur containing substance, which is found in grain products, legumes, eggs and red meat. MSM is required for the normal formation of bone, and collagen in connective tissue (cartilage, tendons, ligaments), and for healthy skin, hair and nails.
Whether you're looking to shed unwanted pounds, build muscle, or fight the aging process, protein is one proven way to quickly achieve your goals.
Protein Diet Drink contains 20mg of pure protein per 8 ounce bottle.
Easy to use and drink...In chocolate and mixed berry flavors you will be on your way to retaining muscle mass, which is one way to avoid the decline in muscle as we age.
In addition by preserving and or growing your muscle mass, you are more likely to use stored body fat as your primary means of energy. Thus providing a lean lean body.
NUPHEDRAGEN Frequently Asked Questions: Q. How long does each bottle of NUPHEDRAGEN last? A. Each bottle of NUPHEDRAGEN contains 60 easy to swallow weight loss capsules. We recommend that you take 1 capsule 30 minute before breakfast and lunch. So each bottle of NUPHEDRAGEN will last you 30 days. Q. How old do I have to be to use NUPHEDRAGEN? A. You must be at least 18 years or older to order NUPHEDRAGEN. Q. Is NUPHEDRAGEN safe? A. Don’t let the medical CART terminology lead you to believe that NUPHEDRAGEN is dangerous. No adverse effects have been reported when NUPHEDRAGEN is taken as directed. You should not take NUPHEDRAGEN if you are sensitive to caffeine or stimulants. NUPHEDRAGEN Supplement Facts Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings per container: 60 Amount Per Serving %DV Dicaffeine Malate 200mg * Chocamine 200mg * Phenylethylamine 20mg * Synephrine HCL 20mg * *Daily Value not established Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate READ MORE.
CRAVE CONROLLER DIET DEFENSE SYSTEM.. Support for healthy weight loss Freedom from harsh stimulants found in other weight loss aids More confidence Better overall health This Crave Controlling/ Diet Defense Can Help . . . Satisfy Your Hunger: The powerful botanical blend in this product convinces your brain that you're full by sending a signal to your hypothalamus gland. Your hypothalamus receives the message indicating that your body has consumed enough food and flips the "off switch" to shut down your appetite. Restrict Fat Production: This spray also restricts the enzymes that convert carbohydrates into fat for storage. Your metabolic process becomes more efficient and your body begins to burn stored fat for energy. Curb Your Sweet Cravings: Crave Controller/ Diet Defense improves the entry of glucose and amino acids into your muscle cells. This increases your energy levels and drastically reduces your cravings for sweets and carbohydrates. Promote Calmness and Soothes Anxiety: It helps quiet anxiety and nervous tension to help you relax instead of comfort eating. Empower Any Diet Program: This product maximizes your best dieting efforts by giving you control over the biggest enemy to any diet, your hunger! If you're ready to step up to the plate, Diet Defense is the solution for you!
Now there's no need to fight the Battle of the Bulge alone. Diet Defense is your first and last line of defense . . . every time you need it most. Dual-Action Symptom Relief + Healthy Lifestyle Support Makes Diet Defense the Natural Choice for Weight Control Discover why so many people choose Diet Defense for safe, effective and natural weight control support . . . Diet Defense is a registered OTC natural medicine, formulated with FDA approved active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS, Homeopathic Materia Medica, as well as the US National Library of Medicine. The active homeopathic ingredients in Diet Defense are delivered using a superior non-alcohol, non-irritating oligotherapeutic water base to support the body's natural balance. Bio-available liquid formula is easy to administer for fast and effective relief while supporting optimal energy, strength and vitality. Diet Defense provides a safe relief formula that supports your overall health and medication regimen, effectively incorporating an integrated medicine approach to your healthy lifestyle choices. Discover the peace of mind that comes with selecting a natural medicine that will relieve symptoms without negative side effects.
TO GET YOU STARTED HERE ARE SOME.....Nutrition Tips
There are ten key habits for weight loss and maintenance. A balanced approach is the key to success. Remember your goal is to create a program that works for your lifetime!
If you would like to ease into your new lifestyle, start with the first six suggestions. You may be surprised just how big of an impact a few changes can make!
To maximize your weight loss results, IT IS recommended:
Plan three meals a day—This is essential for your success, if you are looking to lose weight long term! Do not skip meals. If your energy dips between meals or you feel very hungry, plan a very small snack.
Portion control. This is a key to successful weight loss—consider a serving size to be what fits into the palm of your hand or the size of a deck of cards. Read food labels when available and adhere to the serving size. Eat just one serving size of everything on your plate. Don’t feel compelled to eat every last morsel. Try leaving 1/3 of your meal on the plate. Eat slowly and savor every bite.
Water—Drink eight 8 oz glasses of purified water a day, more if you are very overweight or active. Stay hydrated, it’s important for your overall health and you will be less likely to mistake thirst for hunger.
Move more—take the stairs, walk instead of drive, take a short walk or stretch during break time, garden, etc. Throughout the day, work toward adding at least 30 minutes of additional movement in your day.
Keep a food journal—Enter everything you eat and drink and note how you feel before, during, and after. Keeping a food journal has been found to be very effective while losing weight, as well as maintaining weight loss. Detecting and correcting emotional eating patterns can be a very effective tool in weight control.
Exercise regime—Commit to work out three times a week for 30 to 45 minutes. Join a fitness class or devise a home workout that incorporates both aerobic and anaerobic elements into the workout for best results.
Take five—Take at least five minutes a day to relax and breathe and visualize....
Establish your caloric needs—A number of factors determine the amount of calories an average healthy person requires, such as height, weight, age, and activity level. You should establish your caloric intake and weight loss goal with your physician or nutritional professional. Establish a daily low and high caloric range. A very general and broad guideline follows:
MALE CALORIE LEVELS FEMALE CALORIE LEVELS
Inactive Inactive 1500-2000 1200-2000
Low Activity Low Activity 1900-2400 1400-2000
Active Active 2100-2600 1600-2000
Very Active Very Active 2200-3000 1700-2000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top To Jumpstart You on Your Way to Success!
Choose your foods as recommended in the Meal Plan
SAMPLE MEAL PLAN DAY 1 THROUGH DAY 10
BREAKFAST 1 Protein 1 Fruit or Grain Choice of any calorie free beverage
SNACK 1 Protein
LUNCH 1 Protein 1 Vegetable 1 Fruit 2 cups lettuce with 1 Tbsp fat three dressing Choice of any calorie free beverage
SNACK 1 Protein
WATER INTAKE Eight 8 oz glasses of water
RECOMMENDED EXERCISE 5-10 minutes stretching 20 minutes cardio (Gradually increase duration) 15-20 minutes of weight training
* The information presented in this plan is in no way intended as medical advice. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. Always consult your physician before starting any weight loss program. This plan should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.
DINING OUT What fun! Who doesn’t savor gathering with family or friends to share a delicious meal and be waited on! Believe it or not, the health-conscious enjoy dining out as much as anyone. Here’s where knowing portion size and having a general idea of fat and calorie count will really ease your mind.
Here are a Few Tips: If you are dining later than your regular mealtime, eat a light snack. Even if you are not, a light snack will help curb your appetite. Never go out to eat ravenously hungry.
Many restaurants are publishing their menus on the Internet and in local yellow pages, so try to get a sneak peek.
Remember to use the palm of your hand or a deck of cards as a serving size guide. If you are in a restaurant that serves large portions, try to share an order. If that’s not possible, as soon as your food is served, ask the waiter for a “to go” container, separate your single serving, and place the rest in the container.
If you have labored over the menu and nothing suits your needs, ask to modify a dish so it will fit your requirements. Most restaurants will accommodate you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top Recommendations by Cuisine
Italian Food: Go for salads, but go light on the dressing. Always have dressings and sauces served on the side in any restaurant. Order marinara and light tomato sauce instead of the alfredo and heavy meat sauces. Use pasta as a side dish instead of the main course. Think of cheese as a lightly used condiment. If it is a main ingredient, ask them to go light on the cheese. Explore the many wonderful fish and seafood dishes featured in many Italian restaurants.
Mexican Food: Consider the fish or chicken dishes. Order the soft tortillas instead of the friend corn shells. Ask for plain rice on the side. Use the sour cream sparingly; go heavier on the salsa. Refried beans are usually prepared in lard, so order black beans instead.
Asian Food: This food has great potential to be delicious and healthy, but there are many pitfalls. Try sushi, but go very light on the soy sauce. Stay away from everything that is fried! Ask for your food to be cooked without MSG or sugar and just a touch of oil and soy. You may also enjoy garlic an ginger in a dish as well. Eat the plain steamed or brown rice.
Fast Food: Once in a while, you may find yourself with no alternative. The good news is a lot of fast food restaurants have added a few healthy choices. If the lure of the smell of the burgers and fries is just too much, order the small size and eat slowly. Do not order a regular soft drink or super size.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top QUICK TIP REFERENCE GUIDE
1.Benefits of Weight Loss a. You will look and feel better. b. You will reduce your chances of getting Type 2 Diabetes, some kinds of cancer, osteoarthritis, and heart disease. c. You will sleep better by putting less stress on your digestive system. d. You will be more active and involved in your daily life. e. You will be setting an example for your kids and you will be an inspiration to others who are also trying to lose weight.
2. Quick Weight Loss Tips a. Skip desserts or, at most, share one with another person. Limit to no more than once a week. b. Skip fried food. It is loaded with calories and fat. c. Stop eating sugar of any kind, especially sucrose and white sugar (read labels). Sugar spikes the blood sugar, which can make insulin levels out of control and create the binge cycle. d. Eat more slowly and chew your food more. This will give your brain, which needs 20 minutes to register you are full, more time to regulate your eating. e. Eat smaller meals and limit your portion size to no more than your palm. f. Reduce all carbohydrates, especially simple ones like bread, cakes, cookies, candy, ice cream and pasta. g. Eat a healthy breakfast. This will help prevent overeating later in the day. h. Drink filtered water and diluted fresh juice instead of caffeinated drinks and sodas.
3. Tips on Maintaining a Low Fat Diet a. Buy a vegetable cooking spray canister and fill it up with olive oil. Spray your food instead of spreading and dipping your food in butter and olive oil. b. Buy lean cuts of beef. Look for the word “loin” when you purchase red meat. c. Only buy luncheon meat that has less than 1 gram of fat per 1 ounce serving. Chicken breast, turkey breast and lean roast beef are fine. Stay away from bologna and salami. Buy tuna packed in water instead of oil. d. Remove the skin from poultry and lightly spray olive oil before cooking. e. Stay clear of bottled salad dressing. Experiment with your own healthy recipes and apply with a fork instead of a spoon. f. Eat whole grain pretzels instead of potato chips. g. Switch to lower fat (low sugar) ice creams and frozen yogurts. h. Avoid bacon, sausage, granola, danishes, donuts and croissants for breakfast.
4. Tips on Maintaining a Low Fat Diet a. Buy a vegetable cooking spray canister and fill it up with olive oil. Spray your food instead of spreading and dipping your food in butter and olive oil. b. Buy lean cuts of beef. Look for the word “loin” when you purchase red meat. c. Only buy luncheon meat that has less than 1 gram of fat per 1 ounce serving. Chicken breast, turkey breast and lean roast beef are fine. Stay away from bologna and salami. Buy tuna packed in water instead of oil. d. Remove the skin from poultry and lightly spray olive oil before cooking. e. Stay clear of bottled salad dressing. Experiment with your own healthy recipes and apply with a fork instead of a spoon. f. Brush your teeth or gargle with mouthwash. Taking a bad taste out of your mouth will also reduce the need to snack on those forbidden foods! g. Increase your exposure to natural light either through reading with a full spectrum light or taking a walk outdoors. Aim for at least an hour a day.
5. Calorie Counting a. A calorie is the measure of energy provided by food. Carbohydrates and protein both have 4 calories per gram, while fat has 9 calories per gram. Remember the simple truth that consuming more calories than you burn will ultimately result in weight gain.
6. Keeping the Weight Off a. One out of twenty people will keep the weight off after going on a diet. Make this program a lifestyle shift and a lifelong commitment instead of a temporary diet. b. Remember that calories do matter. Be conscious of how many calories you eat everyday and maintain a number. Extra calories will be stored as fat. c. Gradual weight loss is better and healthier. You didn’t get heavy overnight, so why should you attempt to be thin overnight? Slow and steady wins the race. d. You don’t have to join a diet program to lose weight, but try to spend time with positive, supportive people who will encourage you to stay on course. e. Keep it simple. Losing weight is the most elementary formula. Fewer calories in, more calories spent. The best way to do that is to eat small, healthy, low calorie but nutritious foods and to exercise more. Choose your most enjoyable activity! Add variety when you can.
7. Basics of Nutrition a. Protein is essential for the growth and repair of body tissues and all vital functions. It is also very effective in both satisfying our hunger and keeping our blood sugar stable. Protein is found in all kinds of food, but only complete protein can be found in meats, cheese, eggs, fish, chicken, and some select grains. b. Carbohydrates are a great and necessary source of energy for the body. There are two basic types of carbohydrates: simple and complex. Simple carbs have been broken down and can easily be turned into glucose and absorbed into the body’s bloodstream. Complex carbs are made from numerous simple sugars and have larger molecules that need to be broken down first, thus allowing them to enter the bloodstream more slowly. Examples of simple carbs are: pasta, cookies, cakes, and anything made from white flour. Complex carbs include yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice, vegetables, legumes and whole grain products. c. Fats also serve many important functions in the body and are absolutely essential for our brains, nervous system, and vital organs to function properly. Fats are also required for energy. They will stabilize your blood sugar and help control your appetite. There are basically two kids of fats, saturated and unsaturated. Meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, and milk products are all high in saturated animal fats. Avocados, nuts, flaxseeds, soybean, sunflower and olive oils are sources of healthy unsaturated fat. Fish oils and flaxseeds are also unsaturated and provide the important omega-3s and 6s.
Pro-thinspo is the only site that offers the entire Program FOR THE ABOVE PRODUCTS..
This plan comes with a full arsenal of tools to help you achieve success with the product.
Fat burning grocery list
Calorie intake formula
Ebook and Links to quick weight loss
Prothinspo is the only site the offers the entire plan for 1 low price!