Celebrity Gossip and Trends Following Diet and Weight Loss with the Largest Selection of Thinspiration in the World. The Queen of the Starvation Scene!!
A Spray HOODIA MIST... It has been all over the runways this season... models are spraying what seemed to be mouth spray to cleanse and refresh the breath was really hoodia and .. to help you reduce hunger cravings!!! Everyone was spraying into their mouths this rapid-released formula that is used to reduce hunger cravings quickly. As a model before a show I can tell you that you really can't eat... not before a show, it can quickly change your body. So the no eat policy reigns strong.. but what to do if you are just craving??? Pills are sometimes to obvious and people can take note, so spray a little spray and no one is the wiser.... This product I chose because....Each spray delivers a highly concentrated dose of supplements to help control cravings and suppress your appetite. Unlike pills sprays use micro-size droplets directly into the mouth to start working quickly and yes it is fresh tasting.... Hoodia is a natural appetite suppressant. Approximately 180 sprays are in this bottle. Directions are to spray twice under the tongue three times a day, 15 minutes before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fast working, sublingal spray ideal if you don't like to swallow pills. Made with 20:1 extract
TO GET YOU STARTED HERE ARE SOME.....Nutrition Tips
There are ten key habits for weight loss and maintenance. A balanced approach is the key to success. Remember your goal is to create a program that works for your lifetime!
If you would like to ease into your new lifestyle, start with the first six suggestions. You may be surprised just how big of an impact a few changes can make!
To maximize your weight loss results, IT IS recommended:
Plan three meals a day—This is essential for your success, if you are looking to lose weight long term! Do not skip meals. If your energy dips between meals or you feel very hungry, plan a very small snack.
Portion control. This is a key to successful weight loss—consider a serving size to be what fits into the palm of your hand or the size of a deck of cards. Read food labels when available and adhere to the serving size. Eat just one serving size of everything on your plate. Don’t feel compelled to eat every last morsel. Try leaving 1/3 of your meal on the plate. Eat slowly and savor every bite.
Water—Drink eight 8 oz glasses of purified water a day, more if you are very overweight or active. Stay hydrated, it’s important for your overall health and you will be less likely to mistake thirst for hunger.
Move more—take the stairs, walk instead of drive, take a short walk or stretch during break time, garden, etc. Throughout the day, work toward adding at least 30 minutes of additional movement in your day.
Keep a food journal—Enter everything you eat and drink and note how you feel before, during, and after. Keeping a food journal has been found to be very effective while losing weight, as well as maintaining weight loss. Detecting and correcting emotional eating patterns can be a very effective tool in weight control.
Exercise regime—Commit to work out three times a week for 30 to 45 minutes. Join a fitness class or devise a home workout that incorporates both aerobic and anaerobic elements into the workout for best results.
Take five—Take at least five minutes a day to relax and breathe and visualize....
Establish your caloric needs—A number of factors determine the amount of calories an average healthy person requires, such as height, weight, age, and activity level. You should establish your caloric intake and weight loss goal with your physician or nutritional professional. Establish a daily low and high caloric range. A very general and broad guideline follows:
MALE CALORIE LEVELS FEMALE CALORIE LEVELS
Inactive Inactive 1500-2000 1200-2000
Low Activity Low Activity 1900-2400 1400-2000
Active Active 2100-2600 1600-2000
Very Active Very Active 2200-3000 1700-2000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top To Jumpstart You on Your Way to Success!
Choose your foods as recommended in the Meal Plan
SAMPLE MEAL PLAN DAY 1 THROUGH DAY 10
BREAKFAST 1 Protein 1 Fruit or Grain Choice of any calorie free beverage
SNACK 1 Protein
LUNCH 1 Protein 1 Vegetable 1 Fruit 2 cups lettuce with 1 Tbsp fat three dressing Choice of any calorie free beverage
SNACK 1 Protein
WATER INTAKE Eight 8 oz glasses of water
RECOMMENDED EXERCISE 5-10 minutes stretching 20 minutes cardio (Gradually increase duration) 15-20 minutes of weight training
* The information presented in this plan is in no way intended as medical advice. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. Always consult your physician before starting any weight loss program. This plan should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.
DINING OUT What fun! Who doesn’t savor gathering with family or friends to share a delicious meal and be waited on! Believe it or not, the health-conscious enjoy dining out as much as anyone. Here’s where knowing portion size and having a general idea of fat and calorie count will really ease your mind.
Here are a Few Tips: If you are dining later than your regular mealtime, eat a light snack. Even if you are not, a light snack will help curb your appetite. Never go out to eat ravenously hungry.
Many restaurants are publishing their menus on the Internet and in local yellow pages, so try to get a sneak peek.
Remember to use the palm of your hand or a deck of cards as a serving size guide. If you are in a restaurant that serves large portions, try to share an order. If that’s not possible, as soon as your food is served, ask the waiter for a “to go” container, separate your single serving, and place the rest in the container.
If you have labored over the menu and nothing suits your needs, ask to modify a dish so it will fit your requirements. Most restaurants will accommodate you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top Recommendations by Cuisine
Italian Food: Go for salads, but go light on the dressing. Always have dressings and sauces served on the side in any restaurant. Order marinara and light tomato sauce instead of the alfredo and heavy meat sauces. Use pasta as a side dish instead of the main course. Think of cheese as a lightly used condiment. If it is a main ingredient, ask them to go light on the cheese. Explore the many wonderful fish and seafood dishes featured in many Italian restaurants.
Mexican Food: Consider the fish or chicken dishes. Order the soft tortillas instead of the friend corn shells. Ask for plain rice on the side. Use the sour cream sparingly; go heavier on the salsa. Refried beans are usually prepared in lard, so order black beans instead.
Asian Food: This food has great potential to be delicious and healthy, but there are many pitfalls. Try sushi, but go very light on the soy sauce. Stay away from everything that is fried! Ask for your food to be cooked without MSG or sugar and just a touch of oil and soy. You may also enjoy garlic an ginger in a dish as well. Eat the plain steamed or brown rice.
Fast Food: Once in a while, you may find yourself with no alternative. The good news is a lot of fast food restaurants have added a few healthy choices. If the lure of the smell of the burgers and fries is just too much, order the small size and eat slowly. Do not order a regular soft drink or super size.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top QUICK TIP REFERENCE GUIDE
1.Benefits of Weight Loss a. You will look and feel better. b. You will reduce your chances of getting Type 2 Diabetes, some kinds of cancer, osteoarthritis, and heart disease. c. You will sleep better by putting less stress on your digestive system. d. You will be more active and involved in your daily life. e. You will be setting an example for your kids and you will be an inspiration to others who are also trying to lose weight.
2. Quick Weight Loss Tips a. Skip desserts or, at most, share one with another person. Limit to no more than once a week. b. Skip fried food. It is loaded with calories and fat. c. Stop eating sugar of any kind, especially sucrose and white sugar (read labels). Sugar spikes the blood sugar, which can make insulin levels out of control and create the binge cycle. d. Eat more slowly and chew your food more. This will give your brain, which needs 20 minutes to register you are full, more time to regulate your eating. e. Eat smaller meals and limit your portion size to no more than your palm. f. Reduce all carbohydrates, especially simple ones like bread, cakes, cookies, candy, ice cream and pasta. g. Eat a healthy breakfast. This will help prevent overeating later in the day. h. Drink filtered water and diluted fresh juice instead of caffeinated drinks and sodas.
3. Tips on Maintaining a Low Fat Diet a. Buy a vegetable cooking spray canister and fill it up with olive oil. Spray your food instead of spreading and dipping your food in butter and olive oil. b. Buy lean cuts of beef. Look for the word “loin” when you purchase red meat. c. Only buy luncheon meat that has less than 1 gram of fat per 1 ounce serving. Chicken breast, turkey breast and lean roast beef are fine. Stay away from bologna and salami. Buy tuna packed in water instead of oil. d. Remove the skin from poultry and lightly spray olive oil before cooking. e. Stay clear of bottled salad dressing. Experiment with your own healthy recipes and apply with a fork instead of a spoon. f. Eat whole grain pretzels instead of potato chips. g. Switch to lower fat (low sugar) ice creams and frozen yogurts. h. Avoid bacon, sausage, granola, danishes, donuts and croissants for breakfast.
4. Tips on Maintaining a Low Fat Diet a. Buy a vegetable cooking spray canister and fill it up with olive oil. Spray your food instead of spreading and dipping your food in butter and olive oil. b. Buy lean cuts of beef. Look for the word “loin” when you purchase red meat. c. Only buy luncheon meat that has less than 1 gram of fat per 1 ounce serving. Chicken breast, turkey breast and lean roast beef are fine. Stay away from bologna and salami. Buy tuna packed in water instead of oil. d. Remove the skin from poultry and lightly spray olive oil before cooking. e. Stay clear of bottled salad dressing. Experiment with your own healthy recipes and apply with a fork instead of a spoon. f. Brush your teeth or gargle with mouthwash. Taking a bad taste out of your mouth will also reduce the need to snack on those forbidden foods! g. Increase your exposure to natural light either through reading with a full spectrum light or taking a walk outdoors. Aim for at least an hour a day.
5. Calorie Counting a. A calorie is the measure of energy provided by food. Carbohydrates and protein both have 4 calories per gram, while fat has 9 calories per gram. Remember the simple truth that consuming more calories than you burn will ultimately result in weight gain.
6. Keeping the Weight Off a. One out of twenty people will keep the weight off after going on a diet. Make this program a lifestyle shift and a lifelong commitment instead of a temporary diet. b. Remember that calories do matter. Be conscious of how many calories you eat everyday and maintain a number. Extra calories will be stored as fat. c. Gradual weight loss is better and healthier. You didn’t get heavy overnight, so why should you attempt to be thin overnight? Slow and steady wins the race. d. You don’t have to join a diet program to lose weight, but try to spend time with positive, supportive people who will encourage you to stay on course. e. Keep it simple. Losing weight is the most elementary formula. Fewer calories in, more calories spent. The best way to do that is to eat small, healthy, low calorie but nutritious foods and to exercise more. Choose your most enjoyable activity! Add variety when you can.
7. Basics of Nutrition a. Protein is essential for the growth and repair of body tissues and all vital functions. It is also very effective in both satisfying our hunger and keeping our blood sugar stable. Protein is found in all kinds of food, but only complete protein can be found in meats, cheese, eggs, fish, chicken, and some select grains. b. Carbohydrates are a great and necessary source of energy for the body. There are two basic types of carbohydrates: simple and complex. Simple carbs have been broken down and can easily be turned into glucose and absorbed into the body’s bloodstream. Complex carbs are made from numerous simple sugars and have larger molecules that need to be broken down first, thus allowing them to enter the bloodstream more slowly. Examples of simple carbs are: pasta,cookies, cakes, and anything made from white flour. Complex carbs include yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice, vegetables, legumes and whole grain products. c. Fats also serve many important functions in the body and are absolutely essential for our brains, nervous system, and vital organs to function properly. Fats are also required for energy. They will stabilize your blood sugar and help control your appetite. There are basically two kids of fats, saturated and unsaturated. Meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, and milk products are all high in saturated animal fats. Avocados, nuts, flaxseeds, soybean, sunflower and olive oils are sources of healthy unsaturated fat. Fish oils and flaxseeds are also unsaturated and provide the important omega-3s and 6s.
STOP HUNGER CRAVINGS INSTANTLY.... Simply tilt your head backwards slightly, open your mouth wide and spray to Control your huger Cravings instantly and for hours HOODIA MOUTH SPRAY!!
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN SELLING VERY FAST PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY TO ASSURE THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AMAZING PRODUCT.
NEW AND NOW STRONGER CRAVE CONTROL FOR DIET DEFENSE IS THE WORLDS BEST DIET PRODUCT ON THE MARKET TODAY NEWS MEDIA CALL IT THE DIET PRODUCT OF THE FUTURE!! STOP HUNGER CRAVINGS INSTANTLY.... Simply tilt your head backwards slightly, open your mouth wide and spray Into your mouth to Control your HUNGER Cravings instantly!! This Product is new and improved FOR STRONGER DEFENSE! HOODIA MIST SPRAY!!!
USE THE CART BELOW TO PURCHASE PRODUCT INSIDE THE USA ..
USE THE CART BELOW TO PURCHASE PRODUCT OUTSIDE THE USA.